Welcome to Chris Saltrese Solicitors
We provide a nationwide specialist criminal defence service in contested sexual offence allegations. Including:
- Criminal prosecutions based on oral testimony
- Single and multi-complainant allegations
- Domestic, professional and institutional allegations
- Historic and contemporaneous cases
- Disputed forensic evidence
- Computer-image cases
- Court of Appeal and Criminal Case Review Commission applications
- Disputed Disclosure and Barring Service cases including enhanced criminal record certificates
Our service is tailor made to client needs based on experience and expertise.
False Allegation Solicitors
Contrary to popular belief false allegations of sexual offences are neither rare nor are they readily sifted out by the criminal justice system. Nor can defendants place unquestioning reliance on the the ‘scrutiny of the courts’ to secure the correct verdict. They need to employ an active and positive defence to maximise their chances of obtaining the right result.
On our website we provide information on the rise of false allegations, types of cases and causes and the pitfalls that a defendant might face. Each case rests on its own facts, but distinct patterns of cases have emerged over the last 25 years, often reflecting media publicity and incentives.
While genuine allegations may cause a great deal of harm, false allegations can ruin a defendant and his or her family’s life. It is in everybody’s interest to provide a robust defence and a fair trial.